Upon signing up to this site, enrolling on courses or purchasing online content, the user agrees with the following terms regarding personal data handling:
- Data that is obtained will be used only for commercial and legal obligations (such as tax statements) in connection with the services contracted and will not be provided to others, except when determined by law.
- Handling will be carried on using electronic tools.
- The person responsible for handling is Claudia Del Priore.
- At any moment the user can request to check, delete or rectify his/her own data, using the customer support form.
WHICH INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- For all users that register to the site (i. e. get an username and password), name and email address are collected. This data is kept while the account is active (that means until the user requests its elimination) because they are needed to provide the service (password management and emailing of newsletters if the user has subscribed).
- For users that purchased online courses (which includes the aforementioned registration to the site) the site collects also the information that was provided for invoicing (address, phone number and tax information). These data, together with the order details, are kept for the period requested by law.
USE FOR COMMERCIAL (ADVERTISEMENT) PURPOSES
Only when explicitly authorized by the user (through a check box on enrollment or online order forms), his/her email address will be sent occasional newsletters, always from Claudia Del Priore's site and not from others, to discuss 3d modeling for jewelry in general and inform about courses and events.
This authorization is optional. Once subscribed, user will always have the possibility to cancel subscription at any time.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user's terminal equipment (usually to the user's browser) by visited websites; they are stored in the user's terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user's subsequent visits to those websites. When navigating a website, a user may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web servers, which are the so-called "third party" cookies. This happens because the visited website may contain items such as images, maps, sound files, links to individual web pages on different domains that are located on servers other than the one where the page being visited is stored.
Cookies are usually present in large numbers in each user's browser and at times they remain stored for long. They are used for several purposes ranging from user authentication to the monitoring of browsing sessions up to the storage of specific information on user configurations in accessing a given server, and so on.
To comply with the EU Directive 2009/136/CE, we inform you that this site uses the following types of cookies:
- "Technical" cookies, defined as cookies that are used to ensure normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate and access restricted areas). They are not used for profiling purposes aimed at creating user profiles and are not used to send advertising messages. Since they are necessary for the site to function properly, consent is mandatory and they are always enabled.
- Statistics cookies, also called "analytics", used by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. For these cookies, consent can be denied.
- Profiling cookies, which are used to show ads relevant to your preferences. Consent can also be denied for this category.
Regarding third-party cookies, this site uses the following service:
Please always refer to third party's cookie policies for information about cookies installed by them.