Jewels & Shoes
- Original Jewelry 3d Design (conception of original jewelry by theme with 3d model)
- Derivate Jewelry 3d Modeling (from a sketch or drawing you already have)
- Animation videos
- Consulting (on rapid prototying and manufacturing)
Able to execute complete collection development (from inception to prototyping).
Efficient Remote Workflow
It doesn't matter where you are in the world, we can work together as if we were in the same room. Extensive experience on remote work and tools allows for complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Rhinoceros (and sometimes Blender) for 3d modeling.
- Blender for 3d animations.
- Skype for meetings including shared screen feature which allows for interactive feedback.
- Intermediate renderings: easy productions of images allows the customer to visualize the piece while in process of revision.
Standard and professional process of feedback allows for complete satisfaction of customer while avoiding endless loops of revision versions of the same piece.
The collections are created with Rhinoceros. On the conception phase all information is gathered from the customer about what kind of jewel is desired. For example: theme, measures, stone/gem types, targeted audience, style, etc. From that characteristics the pieces are developed, so that the customer can analyze a wide range of details before deciding the jewels that will be produced.
Using advanced rendering techniques it is possible to generate several images from the same design, by changing material (from gold to white gold, or silver), gem types and colors, etc. Also, from the 3D model one can calculate the physical properties (weight and volume) for the objects and then accurately estimate its value.
All that digitally produced material is also useful for the company to perform other tasks, for example: to take on market research/surveys, prepare promotional material, prototypes, etc. That way the company goes on with production and marketing in a safe and professional way. By contract, at the end of the service, all material produced is handed over to the client as well as its intellectual property rights.
Also, for companies and independent designers a service of simple "conversion" of freehand developed designs into 3D computer models is offered. With it, a customer which is not acquainted with digital technology can still benefit from its advantages.